4D RESULT December 28, 2020 – The PCSO has just aired the official results of 4-Digit Lotto for Monday, December 28, 2020.
4D Result December 28 2020
The 4D winning numbers are _-_-_-_ in exact order with a jackpot prize of Php __________ .
Meanwhile, players can access previous results at the 4D result history page.
- Verified Swertres Result August 11, 2022 and EZ2 Result August 11, 2022 updated today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Most recent 6/42 Lotto Result August 11, 2022 and 6/49 Lotto Result August 11, 2022 updated after tonight's 9pm draw.
- Proceed to this page to access full compilation of Lotto Result August 11, 2022 (9pm PCSO parimutuel lotto draws).
4D Lotto Prize Payout for Monday, December 28, 2020
The following table contains the summary of the 4D Lotto draw tonight:
|1st Prize*||P _________||—–|
|2nd Prize||P 800||—–|
|3rd Prize||P 100||—–|
*Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of Php 10,000.00
Note: The TRAIN Law requires PCSO to deduct 20% tax from lotto winnings above Php 10,000.00.
4D Lotto Prize Payout Table
The PCSO computes the 4-Digit prizes based on the following payout system:
First Prize (MGA of P10,000) goes to the bettor who matches all 4 Digits in exact order.
Second Prize (P800) goes to the bettor who matches the last 3 of 4 winning numbers.
Third Prize (P100) goes to the bettor who matches the last 2 of 4 winning numbers.
Winners of 4D Lotto prizes ranging from Php 24 to Php 10,000 can claim their prize at any authorized PCSO outlet or the nearest PCSO branch office.
On the other hand, winners of prizes ranging from Php 10,001 and above can claim their prize at any PCSO branch office or the PCSO Head Office in Mandaluyong City.
How to play the 4D Lotto game
- Select your 4-Digit number combination by marking one (1) number from 0 to 9 in each of the four columns within a panel.
- Mark LP (Lucky Pick) if you do not have any numbers in mind.
- Mark the desired play amount on the AMT column.
- For Advance Plays, select the number of consecutive draws you want to play in the Draw panel.
- Increase your chances of winning by choosing 4D Lotto System Play. See table below for more information.
How much the player wins for 1st prize category is by pari-mutuel basis, that is, dividing the allocated prize money equally among the winners. The first prize Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) for this game is 10,000.00.
Where to get December 28, 2020 4D Results and Updates
The latest 4D result as of today, Monday, December 28, 2020 is posted above after the PCSO live draw.
You can also watch the 4D draw today on TV at PTV 4 or at the PCSO livestream through its official Facebook page or Youtube channel.
PCSO holds 4-Digit Game draws every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY except when the draw falls on a major holiday.
Go to this page for updated 4D Result and prizes.
Important Reminders from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the 4D Lotto and to claim the winnings.
4-Digit players are responsible for checking the accuracy of the data printed in their tickets.
Each 4D number combination costs Php 12, inclusive of the 20% DST.
Visit this page for other PCSO Lotto Results and related lotto updates and tips.