6D RESULT December 26, 2020 – The PCSO has just aired the official results of 6-Digit Lotto for Saturday, December 26, 2020.
6D Result December 26 2020
The 6D winning numbers are _-_-_-_-_-_ in exact order with a jackpot prize of Php __________ .
Meanwhile, players can access previous results at the 6D result history page.
- Official Swertres Result August 16, 2022 and EZ2 Result August 16, 2022 posted today during the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Most recent 6/42 Lotto Result August 16, 2022, 6/49 Lotto Result August 16, 2022 and 6/58 Lotto Result August 16, 2022 updated at 9pm in the evening.
- Go to this page to access complete summary of Lotto Result August 16, 2022 (9pm PCSO parimutuel lotto draws).
6D Lotto Prize Payout for Saturday, December 26, 2020
The following table contains the summary of the 6D Lotto draw tonight:
|1st Prize*||P _________||—–|
|2nd Prize||P 40,000.00||—–|
|3rd Prize||P 4,000.00||—–|
|4th Prize||P 400.00||—–|
|5th Prize||P 40.00||—–|
*Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of P150,000
6D Lotto Prizes
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office determines the prizes for 6-Digit based on the following payout system:
First Prize (MGA of P150,000) goes to the bettor who matches all 6 Digits in exact order.
Second Prize (P40,000) goes to the bettor who matches first 5 or last 5 of 6 winning numbers.
Third Prize (P4,000) goes to the bettor who matches first 4 or last 4 of 6 winning numbers.
Fourth Prize (P400) goes to the bettor who matches first 3 or last 3 of 6 winning numbers.
Fifth Prize (P40) goes to the bettor who matches first 2 or last 2 of 6 winning numbers.
Winners of 6D Lotto prizes ranging from Php 24 to Php 10,000 can claim their prize at any authorized PCSO outlet or the nearest PCSO branch office.
On the other hand, winners of prizes ranging from Php 10,001 and above can claim their prize at any PCSO branch office or the PCSO Head Office in Mandaluyong City.
How to play the 6D Lotto game
- Select your 6-Digit number combination by marking one (1) number from 0 to 9 in each of the six columns within a panel.
- Mark LP (Lucky Pick) if you do not have any numbers in mind.
- Mark the desired play amount on the AMT column.
- For Advance Plays, select the number of consecutive draws you want to play in the Draw panel.
- Mark VOID in case you want to cancel your bet.
If there is more than one (1) FIRST PRIZE winner, the pool amount shall be divided among such winners in proportion to their bets. Each FIRST PRIZE winner is guaranteed to win 150,000.00 for each bet of 12.00.
Where to get December 26, 2020 6D Results and Updates
The latest 6D result as of today, Saturday, December 26, 2020 shall be posted above after the PCSO live draw.
You can also watch the 6D draw today on TV at PTV 4 or at the PCSO livestream through its official Facebook page or Youtube channel.
PCSO holds 6-Digit Game draws every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY except when the draw falls on a major holiday.
Go to this page for updated 6D Result.
Important Reminders from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the 6D Lotto and to claim the winnings.
6-Digit players are responsible for checking the accuracy of the data printed in their tickets.
Each 6D number combination costs Php 12, inclusive of the 20% DST.
Visit this page for other PCSO Lotto Results and related lotto updates and tips.