6D RESULT January 2, 2020 – The PCSO has just aired the official results of 6-Digit game for Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Winning Numbers: 2-1-8-4-9-0
(in exact order)
Jackpot: Php 1,477,765.60
This 6-Digit Result above comprises the latest 6D result as of January 2, 2020.
Meanwhile, players looking for previous results can access the winning numbers in the last 30 draws at the 6D result history page.
- Confirmed Swertres Result February 8, 2023 and EZ2 Result February 8, 2023 posted today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Most recent 6/45 Lotto Result February 8, 2023 and 6/55 Lotto Result February 8, 2023 updated after the 9pm draw tonight.
- Go to this page to access full compilation of Lotto Result February 8, 2023 (9pm PCSO multi-million lotto draws).
6-Digit Result January 2, 2020
Once again, the 6D results today in exact order are: 2-1-8-4-9-0
Moreover, the following table contains the prizes and number of winners in tonight’s draw:
|1st Prize*||P 1,477,765.60||0|
|2nd Prize||P 40,000.00||1|
|3rd Prize||P 4,000.00||13|
|4th Prize||P 400.00||180|
|5th Prize||P 40.00||3,036|
*Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of P150,000
Furthermore, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office determines the prizes for 6-Digit based on the following payout system:
First Prize (MGA of P150,000) goes to the bettor who gets all 6 Digits in exact order.
Second Prize (P40,000) goes to the bettor who gets first 5 or last 5 of 6 winning numbers.
Third Prize (P4,000) goes to the bettor who gets first 4 or last 4 of 6 winning numbers.
Fourth Prize (P400) goes to the bettor who gets first 3 or last 3 of 6 winning numbers.
Fifth Prize (P40) goes to the bettor who gets first 2 or last 2 of 6 winning numbers.
HOW TO PLAY: In a play slip, select one (1) number from 0 to 9 in each of the 6 columns in any panel. Or simply tell the lotto teller your numbers and how much you want to play. You can also go for the Lucky Pick (LP), if you do not have any numbers in mind.
Finally, PCSO advises the public to be mindful of the following when playing the 6-Digit Game:
- PCSO conducts 6-Digit Game draws every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY.
- PCSO only allows those who are 18 and above to play 6-Digit and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay the minimum play amount of Php 12.00 per 6 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check the numbers and the 6D draw date printed in the ticket before leaving the authorized PCSO lotto outlet.
Visit this page for more latest PCSO Lotto Results.