6D RESULT November 19, 2019 – The PCSO has just aired the official results of 6-Digit game for Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
Winning Numbers: 1-3-1-3-4-2
(in exact order)
Jackpot: Php 12,207,605.64
This 6-Digit Result above comprises the latest 6D result as of November 19, 2019.
Meanwhile, players looking for previous results can access the winning numbers in the last 30 draws at the 6D result history page.
6D players can also check minor prizes for today’s draw below or see the results of other PCSO draws today such as Swertres Result, STL Result and EZ2 Result.
- Confirmed Swertres Result June 1, 2023 and EZ2 Result June 1, 2023 posted today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Most recent 6/42 Lotto Result June 1, 2023 and 6/49 Lotto Result June 1, 2023 updated after the 9pm draw tonight.
- Go to this page to access full compilation of Lotto Result June 1, 2023 (9pm PCSO multi-million lotto draws).
6-Digit Result November 19, 2019
Once again, the 6D results today in exact order are: 1-3-1-3-4-2
Moreover, the following table contains the prizes and number of winners in tonight’s draw:
|1st Prize*||P 12,207,605.64||0|
|2nd Prize||P 40,000.00||5|
|3rd Prize||P 4,000.00||90|
|4th Prize||P 400.00||928|
|5th Prize||P 40.00||5,737|
*Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of P150,000
Furthermore, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office determines the prizes for 6-Digit based on the following payout system:
First Prize (MGA of P150,000) goes to the bettor who gets all 6 Digits in exact order.
Second Prize (P40,000) goes to the bettor who gets first 5 or last 5 of 6 winning numbers.
Third Prize (P4,000) goes to the bettor who gets first 4 or last 4 of 6 winning numbers.
Fourth Prize (P400) goes to the bettor who gets first 3 or last 3 of 6 winning numbers.
Fifth Prize (P40) goes to the bettor who gets first 2 or last 2 of 6 winning numbers.
An exclusive game for Luzon digit players every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY. The 6DIGIT Game is the active form of gaming of the Traditional Sweepstakes. Each 6DIGIT ticket costs PhP12.00 per combination.
Finally, PCSO advises the public to be mindful of the following when playing the 6-Digit Game:
- PCSO conducts 6-Digit Game draws every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY.
- PCSO only allows those who are 18 and above to play 6-Digit and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay the minimum play amount of Php 12.00 per 6 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check the numbers and the 6D draw date printed in the ticket before leaving the authorized PCSO lotto outlet.
Visit this page for more latest PCSO Lotto Results.