LOTTO RESULT February 8, 2019 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, widely known as PCSO, has just announced the official lotto results today, February 8, 2019.
Tonight’s multi-million draws consist of Ultra Lotto 6/58 with approximate jackpot prize of Php 49.5 Million pesos and Mega Lotto 6/45 with estimated jackpot prize of Php 8 Million pesos.
Lotto players should buy their 6/58 and 6/45 tickets before 8:00 PM to get a chance to win these jackpot prizes.
The following number combination comprises the lotto result February 8 2019 announced by PCSO:
6/58 Ultra Lotto 02/08/2019:
- Verified Swertres Result August 11, 2022 and EZ2 Result August 11, 2022 updated today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Most recent 6/42 Lotto Result August 11, 2022 and 6/49 Lotto Result August 11, 2022 updated after tonight's 9pm draw.
- Proceed to this page to access full compilation of Lotto Result August 11, 2022 (9pm PCSO parimutuel lotto draws).
(in any order)
In addition, players should check the 6/58 Lotto Result page for minor prizes.
6/45 Mega Lotto 02/08/2019:
(in any order)
Players should also check the 6/45 Lotto Result section for minor prizes in tonight’s 6/45 draw.
Aside from 6/58 and 6/45 Lotto, PCSO also holds three other multi-million lottery draws. These are the 6/55, 6/49 and 6/42 Lotto. Lotto players can check the minor prizes and summary for these games here: 6/55 Lotto Result, 6/49 Lotto Result and 6/42 Lotto Result.
Lotto Result February 8, 2019
Meanwhile, the following table contains the updated lotto results for all major draws including tonight’s winning numbers:
QUOTE: “Jackpot prize winners can claim their winnings at the PCSO Head Office located at Conservatory Bldg., 605 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City.” -PCSO
Furthermore, PCSO reminds all lotto players to remember the following when playing their favorite lotto game:
- Lotto outlets accept bets until 8:00 PM only. Players must buy their tickets on or before this cutoff to join tonight’s draw.
- PCSO likewise employs a pari-mutuel system in determining the prize to be won by each winners.
- PCSO Agents or authorized outlets receive a 1% commission whenever a winning ticket is bought from them.
- Lastly, the TRAIN law requires PCSO to deduct 20% tax from lotto winnings above 10,000.00 pesos.
Go to this page to see more PCSO Lotto Results.