LOTTO RESULT January 4, 2020 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, widely known as PCSO, has just announced the official lotto results today, January 4, 2020.
Tonight’s multi-million draws consist of Grand Lotto 6/55 with approximate jackpot prize of Php 73 Million pesos and Lotto 6/42 with estimated jackpot prize of Php 18 Million pesos.
Lotto players should buy their 6/55 and 6/42 tickets before 8:00 PM to get a chance to win these jackpot prizes.
The following number combination comprises the lotto result January 4 2020 announced by PCSO:
6/55 Grand Lotto 01/04/2020:
- Confirmed Swertres Result February 8, 2023 and EZ2 Result February 8, 2023 posted today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Most recent 6/42 Lotto Result February 8, 2023 and 6/49 Lotto Result February 8, 2023 updated after the 9pm draw tonight.
- Go to this page to access full compilation of Lotto Result February 8, 2023 (9pm PCSO multi-million lotto draws).
(in any order)
In addition, players should check the 6/55 Lotto Result page for minor prizes.
6/42 Lotto 01/04/2020:
(in any order)
Players should also check the 6/42 Lotto Result section for minor prizes in tonight’s 6/42 draw.
Aside from 6/42 and 6/55 Lotto, PCSO also holds three other multi-million lottery draws. These are the 6/58, 6/49 and 6/45 Lotto. Lotto players can check the minor prizes and summary for these games here: 6/58 Lotto Result, 6/49 Lotto Result and 6/45 Lotto Result.
Lotto Result January 4, 2020
Meanwhile, the following table contains the updated lotto results for all major draws including tonight’s winning numbers:
Soure: Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
PCSO also offers KENO Lotto Express. It is a fast and fun game played every ten (10) minutes. For only Php12.00 (inclusive of 20% DST), you may choose many numbers and how much money to play to have a chance to win up to Php1,000,000.00 per play.
Furthermore, PCSO reminds all lotto players to remember the following when playing their favorite lotto game:
- Lotto outlets accept bets until 8:00 PM only. Players must buy their tickets on or before this cut-off to join tonight’s draw.
- PCSO likewise employs a pari-mutuel system in determining the prize to be won by each winner.
- PCSO Agents or authorized outlets receive a 1% commission whenever a winning ticket is bought from them.
- Lastly, the TRAIN law requires PCSO to deduct 20% tax from lotto winnings above 10,000.00 pesos.
Go to this page to see more PCSO Lotto Results.