6/45 Lotto Result April 3, 2020 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, also known as PCSO, has announced the 6/45 Mega Lotto result for tonight.
6/45 Lotto Result:
(in any order)
- Confirmed Swertres Result September 19, 2021 and EZ2 Result September 19, 2021 updated today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Confirmed 6/49 Lotto Result September 19, 2021 and 6/58 Lotto Result September 19, 2021 posted after tonight's 9pm draw.
- Visit this page to access complete compilation of Lotto Result September 19, 2021 (9pm PCSO parimutuel lotto draws).
The number combination above constitutes the 6/45 Lotto Result for Friday, April 3, 2020. The lucky bettor who gets all six numbers above in any order wins the 6/45 jackpot prize tonight while those who get three, four or five out of the six winning numbers receive a minor prize.
6/45 Lotto Result April 3 2020
Once again, these are the 6/45 lotto results today in any order: NO-LOTTO-DRAWS
The table below contains the prizes to be given in tonight’s 6/45 draw.
|2nd Prize||Php __________||_____|
|3rd Prize||Php __________||_____|
|4th Prize||Php 24.00||_____|
Furthermore, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office uses the following payout system in calculating 6/45 prizes:
-6 winning numbers: Initial Jackpot Prize of Php 16,000,000.00*
-5 winning numbers: Second Prize (Up to Php 70,000.00)*
-4 winning numbers: Third Prize (Up to Php 2,000.00)*
-3 winning numbers: Fourth Prize (Php 24.00)
*PCSO determines the actual prizes based on total sales and number of winners for the current 6/45 draw (pari-mutuel). The TRAIN Law also requires PCSO to deduct 20% tax from Megalotto winnings above Php 10,000.00.
HOW TO PLAY: Pick six numbers from 1 to 45 or choose Lucky Pick (LP) and let the computer pick the 6-number combination for you. You can even play your selected numbers up to six consecutive draws in advance by marking the preferred number of draws in DRAW column on the playslip. If an error is made, mark the VOID box to indicate that the board is cancelled.
In addition, PCSO advises all players to remember the following when playing Lotto 6/45:
- PCSO conducts 6/45 live draws every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY at 9pm.
- PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the 6/45 Lotto and to claim the winnings.
- Bettors must pay Php 24.00 per 6 number combination. This amount includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Bettors should check the 6/45 draw date and the numbers printed in their ticket before leaving the lotto outlet!
Go to this page if you are looking for more PCSO Lotto Results.