EZ2 RESULT April 9, 2020 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has released the latest EZ2 result today, April 9, 2020.
(in exact order)
The EZ2 Result above comprises the winning numbers for the morning (midday), afternoon and evening draws held on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Ez2 players can visit the EZ2 result history page to review the results for the past 30 days.
Meanwhile, the table below displays the latest EZ2 result today for the morning, afternoon and evening draws:
|2D EZ2 Draw Date||2:00 PM||5:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|September 19, 2021||15-26||22-06||27-19|
|September 18, 2021||10-23||03-02||04-12|
|September 17, 2021||18-14||10-04||02-25|
|September 16, 2021||29-26||25-31||24-18|
|September 15, 2021||01-30||29-23||28-17|
|September 14, 2021||26-30||11-30||31-23|
|September 13, 2021||26-14||27-16||27-17|
Note: We periodically update the table above to reflect the latest EZ2 results.
- Confirmed Swertres Result September 19, 2021 and EZ2 Result September 19, 2021 updated today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Confirmed 6/49 Lotto Result September 19, 2021 and 6/58 Lotto Result September 19, 2021 posted after tonight's 9pm draw.
- Visit this page to access complete compilation of Lotto Result September 19, 2021 (9pm PCSO parimutuel lotto draws).
Update: PCSO likewise hold parimutuel games in the country. Access here the latest 6/58 Lotto Result, 6/55 Lotto Result, 6/49 Lotto Result, 6/45 Lotto Result and 6/42 Lotto Result together with the minor games such as EZ2 Result (2D Result), Swertres Result (3D Result), 4D Result, 6D Result and STL Result.
EZ2 Result April 9, 2020
The table below contains the morning, afternoon and evening game summary for today:
Moreover, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office has set the following payout system in computing the EZ2 prizes:
In Standard or Straight Play, a player wins P4,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in exact order.
In Rambolito Play, a player wins P2,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in any order.
You win PHP 4,000.00 for every Php12.00 play, if your selected 2-number combination match the winning 2-number combination in exact order. If you have selected the winning 2-number combination and have chosen the “Rambolito” game, you win PHP 2,000.00 for every PHP 12.00 play.
PCSO likewise reminds all players to take note of the following when playing EZ2 Lotto:
- EZ2 is now known as 2D Lotto. Head over to this page for more EZ2 Result and 2D Result updates.
- PCSO conducts EZ2 live draws daily at 11am, 4pm and 9pm.
- PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the EZ2 Lotto and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay Php 12.00 for every 2 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check tickets for accuracy of the numbers and EZ2 draw date (ie. April 9, 2020) before leaving the lotto outlet.
Visit this page for more up-to-date PCSO Lotto Results.