SWERTRES RESULT February 7 2019 – Here is the result of the Suertres Lotto draw today by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). These Swertres winning numbers are updated every 11AM, 4PM, and 9PM.
(in exact order)
These numbers are the official Swertres Result for the draws held on Thursday, February 7, 2019.
Meanwhile, you can post in the comment section below any Swertres hearing or reaction for today’s draw below or review the past results at our Swertres result history page.
|Draw Date||2 PM||5 PM||9 PM|
|November 2, 2021||9-7-1||8-4-9|
|November 1, 2021||4-0-2||8-1-7||9-5-0|
|October 31, 2021||0-1-8||6-4-7||8-0-3|
|October 30, 2021||9-5-9||8-4-9||7-7-6|
|October 29, 2021||8-4-9||2-3-0||0-6-7|
|October 28, 2021||5-0-9||7-7-1||6-4-7|
|October 27, 2021||7-3-5||0-8-1||0-6-6|
Note: We regularly update the table above to show the most recent Swertres results.
- Verified Swertres Result August 11, 2022 and EZ2 Result August 11, 2022 updated today immediately after the 2pm, 5pm and 9pm draws.
- Most recent 6/42 Lotto Result August 11, 2022 and 6/49 Lotto Result August 11, 2022 updated after tonight's 9pm draw.
- Proceed to this page to access full compilation of Lotto Result August 11, 2022 (9pm PCSO parimutuel lotto draws).
Update: PCSO is also holding major lotto draws nationwide. Proceed here to get the 6/58 Lotto Result, 6/55 Lotto Result, 6/49 Lotto Result, 6/45 Lotto Result and 6/42 Lotto Result together with the minor games including EZ2 Result (2D Result), Swertres Result (3D Result), 4D Result, 6D Result and STL Result.
Swertres Result Today – February 7, 2019
The following table contains the Swertres result today and number of winners in the morning, afternoon and evening draws as of February 7, 2019:
The prizes in Suertres Lotto are determined based on the following:
-In Standard or Straight Play, you win P4,500.00 if you get the 3 winning numbers in exact order.
-In Rambolito 3 Play, you win P1,500.00 if you get 1 pair of the same digit and 1 different digit.
-In Rambolito 6 Play, you win P750.00 if you get 3 different digits in any order.
QUOTE: “HOW TO PLAY: Select one number (from 0 to 9) from each column for a total of three digits, or mark the Lucky Pick (LP) box and let the terminal randomly pick your number.” –PCSO
Other important reminders when playing PCSO Suertres Lotto:
- Swertres draws are held everyday, at 11am, 4pm and 9pm.
- Only those who are 18 and above are allowed to play the Swertres Lotto and to claim Swertres Lotto winnings.
- Minimum play amount per 3 number combination is Php 12.00, inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Verify if your tickets indicate the correct numbers and draw date (February 7, 2019) before leaving the lotto outlet.